Returns & Refunds Policy
We want you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help. Please read these policies before considering returning your purchase:
• Apparel is printed on-demand and therefore not returnable or exchangeable unless there is a defect.
• All other products may be returned within 14 days of receipt.
• Products returned must by unopened or unused.
• A full refund will be issued, less shipping charges.
• Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
• Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment.
• All returns are carefully inspected by the Returns Department before a refund is issued. The final refund amount will be determined based upon the return inspection. For example, damages to the product could result in a deduction.
• If you are not feeling positive results from doing Foundation Training, and you are doing it at least 3 times a week, we’d like to hear from you.
How to Initiate a Return
To initiate a return, please email our Customer Service Department
Refunds are issued to the original form of payment. Shipping and return shipping charges are not refunded.
It is suggested Customers get tracking and shipping confirmation when returning a product to ensure Foundation Training receives the package. Foundation Training is not responsible for packages lost during the return shipping process.
Foundation Training Customer Service reserves the right to decline a return if the terms and conditions stated in the following return guarantees have not been met.
Can I modify my order?
Can I pay by check?
Can I order by phone?
When will I receive my order?
What is the status of my order?
What if I don’t receive my order?
What if I received the wrong item?
Can I return any items I purchased?
What happens if my password doesn’t work?
Still Need Help?
Can I expedite the shipping of my order?
Will my order be shipped the same day?
Orders are typically shipped out daily during the week.
Still Need Help?