© 2016 Foundation Training, LLC | All Rights Reserved
– Dr. Eric Goodman
1) Begin with disc 1 of our Foundation Training Fundamentals DVD. You will do these quicker than someone with chronic back pain, but it’s imperative you fully understand these exercises.
2) Move onto disc 2 of the Foundation Training Fundamentals DVD once you’ve mastered the Fundamentals and continue to get stronger with these more challenging workouts.
3) Use these exercises as an accessory to everything you do. Use them as a warm up for every workout or competition to turn on proper muscles making you more efficient.
4) Read our book, True to Form: How to Use Foundation Training for Sustained Pain Relief and Everyday Fitness. This will help you understand the science behind this powerful system of movement.
5) Go deeper by taking a class in your local area or working privately with a certified Foundation Training instructor for a more intensive experience. If there are not classes or instructors in your area yet, contact us to arrange a Skype class with a certified instructor.