© 2017 Foundation Training, LLC | All Rights Reserved
Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you experience any pain or difficulty with these exercises, stop and consult a certified Foundation Training Instructor or your healthcare provider.
1) Begin with disc 1 of our Foundation Training Fundamentals DVD. Take things slowly here and listen to what your body says. Only progress when you have mastered this disc and your body is feeling strong.
2) Move onto disc 2 of the Foundation Training Fundamentals DVD once you’ve mastered the Fundamentals and continue to get stronger with these more challenging workouts.
3) Use these exercises as an accessory to everything you do. Bring them into your daily activities and maintain proper form in all your hinging movements.
4) Read our book, True to Form: How to Use Foundation Training for Sustained Pain Relief and Everyday Fitness. This will help you understand the science behind this powerful system of movement.
5) Go deeper by taking a class in your local area or working privately with a certified Foundation Training instructor for a more intensive experience. If there are not classes or instructors in your area yet, contact us to arrange a Skype class with a certified instructor.