Upcoming Level 2 Certifications
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The Level 2 course is a detailed view into the future of Foundation Training. It is a real chance to learn to perform and teach some incredible movements in detail. The Level 2 course movements are all born out of necessity from different patients and personal experiences over the past 6 years. We have them to a place of reproducible results, and like the rest of our FT exercises we have an expected outcome of strength and legitimate relief.
The Level 2 course is 3 long days, each day running and filled to the brim from 9-5. These will only be offered in May(Boulder) and November(Santa Barbara) of each year. The cost is $1,875 and will be limited to 24 attendees. This is going to be your best opportunity to learn a lot about the way we see the human being and body.
*Prerequisite: Level 1 Certified Instructor for at least 6 months prior to the L2 cert date
Day 1 Curriculum Overview
- Introduction to Level 2 – Progression of Foundation Training into a bright future of twists and turns throughout the human body.
- Intro Workout – We will begin by covering 8 new exercises along with 3 from Level 1
- New Work Lecture – Overview of when the new moves are used, why they were developed, and how to decide when most appropriate.
- Q&A – Team answers questions and whole cert plays along and learns.
- Case Study – The importance of Adductor work at every session with athletes.
- New Exercises –Learn and practice the Surf Squat and Lateral Hinge.
- Old Exercises – Review Gorilla Lift and Windmill.
- Small Groups – Practice teaching new and old exercises.
- Recovery Workout – Covering exercises from the next day: Spiral Lunge, Archer, Mofo, Reverse Archer.
- Breathing Techniques – Founder and Lunge Decompression with Vasopressive and Buteyko Breathing Patterns.
Day 2 Curriculum Overview
- Spiral Workout – We begin the day with an Upward Spiral Lunge based routine.
- Case Study – Managing Sciatic Pain from the Anchoring Line using Spiral lunge, Archer and Woodpecker.
- New Exercises – Learn and practice Archer and Spiral Lunge.
- Old Exercises – Review Woodpecker, Woodpecker Rotation, and Lunge Decompression.
- Small Groups – Practice Teaching all new and old lunge series work.
- Case Study – Shoulder tracing with Mofos, Archers and Reverse Archers.
- Tracing – Leg Tracing, Standing Leg Tracing, Shoulder tracing, and Mofo’s
- Exercise Review – Review all tracing movements.
Day 3 Curriculum Overview
- From the Ground Up Workout – We begin with movements on the ground that progress to standing covering all new exercises and some old.
- Exercise Review – Review the Surf Squat and Archer.
- Instructor Teaching – Instructors teach 2 exercises to the group while the Team models
- Exercise Review – Review Mofo’s and tracing exercises.
- Small Groups – Practice Mofo’s and tracing varieties.
- Cueing – Cueing the new moves.
- Planking – 8 point plank review and traditional plank improvements.
- Breathing Techniques Review – Buteyko, Vasopressive reviewed in Decompression exercises.
- Recovery Workout – Long recovery workout taught by Eric.
- Closing – The future of Foundation Taining.